|Why Choose Us|
Why Choose Us?
We believe we can provide you with the best physiotherapy service in the Wollondilly Shire due to our superior provision of exercise equipment, and unique training with the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (A.I.O.M.T.).
We focus on getting you back doing the things that you love as fast and safely as possible, and making sure that you achieve lasting freedom from pain, not just temporary relief.
Our physiotherapist has expertise using an extensive range of techniques including:
- Hands-on treatments such as joint mobilisations, massage and when safely required manipulation.
- Tailored exercise programs so that you can take control of your injury and contribute positively to the cure out of the clinic. These may include stretches, strengthening, core stability / Pilates exercise and modifying your lifestyle temporarily and are especially important achieving a lasting cure for your pain.
- We may also use ultrasound, heat, ice or interferential to help speed up your recovery by providing instant pain relief and swelling reduction.
All these specific techniques and exercises are focused on correcting the underlying cause of your pain, not just giving you temporary relief which you may have experienced with other practitioners.
As the basis for all treatment programs, we employ a proactive approach to rehabilitation. This means that your physiotherapist will work closely with you in devising an appropriate exercise and stretching program, allowing you to take personal responsibility for your injury promoting the most speedy and efficient cure possible. This program may be performed at the practice utilising the extensive gym and rehabilitation equipment provided, as well as using an appropriately tailored program for use at home and out of the clinic.
Clinical Research and Physiotherapy
Clinical research is an ongoing process which provides the physiotherapist with the most up to date findings regarding the function and response to various treatment protocols for the human body. Physiotherapists use what is called "evidence-based research" as the foundation for the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders, and use treatment protocols that are widely accepted by those within the field of physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
As part of our commitment to providing the most effective treatment ensuring speedy recovery and cost-efficiency for the client, our physiotherapist is continually updating his knowledge and skills related to physiotherapy. This commitment involves attending postgraduate clinical education courses that can provide far superior education to that gained at the university level.
- For more information about appointments click here.
- To contact us and make an appointment or for more information click here.
READ - IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions, or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services please do not rely solely on the information in this website.